1. Claims must be submitted to True via mail, fax, email or the online form below.
2. Claims must be submitted in legal form (print).
4. In lieu of the Warranty Claim Form, you may submit an Invoice with the Work Order detail showing the repair description.
5. For your claim to be processed, you must submit either the completed Warranty Claim Form or an Invoice with the Work Order detail.Invoices submitted from the U.S. must bill True Manufacturing Co., Inc..Invoices submitted from Canada must bill True Refrigeration Canada, ULC.
6. The Serial Number and Model Number of the cabinet must be supplied (only one Serial Number per claim form). For online submissions, enter the Serial Number in the correct field below, and click the “Look Up Model” button to auto-populate the Model Number field. Please verify the Model Number matches the Serial Number provided.
7. A copy of the Bill of Sale is optional but recommended.
8. Claim must be received within three (3) months of the repair date.
We will use the information provided on this form to keep you up to date on the latest True news and marketing. You can unsubscribe at any time.