Before completing the form below, please read our Warranty Compressor Procedures.
Procedures for Warranty Compressor Reimbursement or Replacement
For U.S. and Canada customers only.
No Charge Warranty Compressor Replacement
- Call in the failure of the compressor to the Service Department at 855.372.1368. Please have the unit serial number ready.
- Take a picture of the defective compressor tag and submit it to True via one of the following methods:
- The picture must be clear and readable and include the whole tag. All numbers will need to be read to verify that the correct compressor was still installed in the unit. In your submission, include the unit’s serial number, and the ship-to address (if requesting shipment of another compressor). Once the tag is verified, the compressor will be sent out at no charge.
Parts Depot Warranty Compressor Replacement
- If a picture of the compressor tag is not obtainable, then the compressor can be purchased from any of our Parts Depots in your area. Once the compressor has been changed out, the tag can be returned to the Depot, and credit will be issued once the tag is verified by the Depot. To find the nearest Parts Depot in your area, please call 1.800.325.6152 in the US and 800.860.8783 in Canada. Ask for the Warranty Department.
True Warranty Compressor Purchase
- If you have an account with True, then a compressor can be ordered and shipped out. You will be billed for the compressor. Once the compressor has been changed out, the tag can be returned to True within 30 days of the compressor change out for credit after tag verification. Return the tag by email [email protected]
Local Compressor Purchase
- If a non-OEM compressor is purchased locally for a warranty unit, please send in a priced copy of the invoice from the compressor purchase along with the tag. Once the tag is verified, then True will reimburse the compressor purchase up to the amount that the compressor could have been purchased from True.
- Fill out the Warranty Compressor Reimbursement form and include your invoice with it.
- Failure resulting from non-OEM compressor installations are not covered under warranty.
- Claims must be received within three months of the repair date.
- If the technician calls in the failure and is told that the unit is under warranty, this does not mean the compressor will automatically be no charge or credited. The end user must have abided by True’s Warranty terms included with the unit, and all tags must be verified for proof that True’s compressor was still installed in the unit. Please note that a start component failure would not be covered under compressor only warranty, the compressor itself must fail.
If you prefer to submit your compressor reimbursement claim by mail or fax, then please download, print and complete the Warranty Compressor Reimbursement Form (PDF) and send it to:
True Manufacturing Co., Inc.
2001 East Terra Lane,
O’Fallon, MO 63366-4434